As the number of court assignments steadily increases, we wanted to make the entire team aware of the protocol for this client in the event that you accept an appointment with the NC Court System. Please review the steps below and let us know if you have any questions.
1. Accept the assignment and review court interpreting guidelines HERE.
2. Receive an Interpreter Daily Log Sheet and an Assignment Sheet via email from a scheduler. Print and take to your assignment.
3. Complete court assignment – make sure you look very professional and bring a notepad!
4. After interpretation, ask a court clerk to sign your Interpreter Daily Log Sheet.
5. Mail the Interpreter Daily Log Sheet back to LRC at “PO BOX 18066 Charlotte NC 28218”
* You will receive a stamped return envelope on the mail. This form demonstrates that you covered the appointment, so LRC needs to receive it in order for your payment to be processed.
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 704-464-0016.
Customer Operations Manager